Skip to main content

Where to start

If starting a scarf seems like an impossible task, then maybe you need to start with what you have, maybe you could start with making a square...with the 8mm needles and yarn (that is the kit you would have recieved at the colour conference ) you can make a square to join with ours and together we can make blankets...if you don't have a kit, maybe we have one for you - you just need to ask - or maybe you know someone who was at the conference who would love to give it you....
Si commencer une écharpe te parrais une tache imposible, alors il faudrait commencer avec ce que tu as, peut etre tu pourrais commencer avec un carré... avec les aiguilles de 8mm et le fil ( cet a dire le pack que tu aurais du recevoir au conference de colour) tu peut faire un carré et on peut les reunir  pour faire des couvertures... Si tu n'as pas un pack, peut etre il nous en reste un pour toi - il suffit de le demander - ou sinon peut etre tu connais quelqun qui était au conference qui sera ravie de te le donner...

What you need - Ce dont tu as besoin 
  • 1 Colour ball of wool or Husky - 1 pelote Colour ou Husky
  • Size 8mm knitting needles, straight (just like the ones you may have recieved at the Colour conference) - Aiguilles à tricoter 8mm, droit ( comme ceux tu as peut être réçu au conférence de Colour)
  • Crochet hook or needle  - Aiguille à crochet ou couture
What you need to do - Ce que tu doit faire
  1. Cast on 20 stitches. - Monter 20 mailles.
  2. Knit every row for 34/35 rows until you have a square. -Tricoter toutes les mailles à l'endroit pour 34/35 rangs, jusqu'à tu as un carré.
  3. Cast off. - Rabattre les mailles.
  4. Bring it along so we can join them together. - Apporter le pour que l'on puisse les réunir.

Popular posts from this blog

If not now, then when?

Sometimes in the seeking I'm so overwhelmed by the possibilities that fear paralyses me and I feel like I can barely breathe. The weight of the gift is pressing down on my chest, and I don't know If I'll ever get through it. At this time in my life more than any other, or in fact for the first time in my life, I feel alone. Like a desert island, no ships breaking on my shore. And yet I know I need this. A simple time to gather my thoughts, a pause in time to find my way. But in the silence sometimes all I can hear is my heartbeat. That heavy muscle banging on a steel drum. And so I turn the music louder, to drown it out, wishing away the the thoughts that chase me. But when I dare, I stop and turn down the white noise, and hail to the Creator, I seek an audience with Him. I need more life breath to keep me here. Peace to transcend my weary thoughts. And as I look, in that moment, I see a glimpse of His reflected beauty. My friends, artists - creators - beating out the hu

Brand new Ernest shoulder bag from Andromeda Olsen Nalum

My new Ernest shoulder bag is now available online  http://www.alittlemarket.com/boutique/andromedaolsennalum-764503.html