Skip to main content

feeling stitchy: Stitching awesomeness

feeling stitchy: Stitching awesomeness: "Kermit the Camera WIP , originally uploaded by Smallest Forest . I think this is pretty darn great! And that's about all there is to say a..."

A new take on life...change your perspective...

Popular posts from this blog

If not now, then when?

Sometimes in the seeking I'm so overwhelmed by the possibilities that fear paralyses me and I feel like I can barely breathe. The weight of the gift is pressing down on my chest, and I don't know If I'll ever get through it. At this time in my life more than any other, or in fact for the first time in my life, I feel alone. Like a desert island, no ships breaking on my shore. And yet I know I need this. A simple time to gather my thoughts, a pause in time to find my way. But in the silence sometimes all I can hear is my heartbeat. That heavy muscle banging on a steel drum. And so I turn the music louder, to drown it out, wishing away the the thoughts that chase me. But when I dare, I stop and turn down the white noise, and hail to the Creator, I seek an audience with Him. I need more life breath to keep me here. Peace to transcend my weary thoughts. And as I look, in that moment, I see a glimpse of His reflected beauty. My friends, artists - creators - beating out the hu

Do you really want to?

Do you love your life? Are you ready to do more? Do you think you can be more? Does an hour make a difference? Does it matter if it's now or later? Are you able to do what you need to do, without doing the things that you don't want to do? If you do the things you don't want to do in order to do things you do want to do, is that a good thing? A life is a difference. Your life matters, your talent will never be reproduced by some one else. Your vision cannot be percieved without you. What you have to give cannot be taken away. So what will you give? Will you give some or will you give all? Will you give first or will you give last? Take what you have been given and use it to give and give back. Your own creator is asking you to create...Lets look at other createurs and learn from their lives... the good, the bad and the ugly!