Skip to main content

Ethical Fashion Show




For those who don't know, I thought I would remind you that this weekend is the Ethical Fashion Show. It's all about creating fashion whilst thinking about our future in the environment, and showing how much we care!!! I'm really excited about that and if you want to come join me on Saturday I will be there for the talk which starts at 10am.....I've included the program for the day and the link to the website, so you can catch us up later in the day if you prefer...What better way to hang out on Saturday afternoon, especially if it's cold and raining....

Ethical Fashion Show® 2008 se tiendra du 9 au 12 octobre au Carrousel du Louvre Paris 1er

Ethical Fashion Show® organise showrooms, tables rondes et défilés et réunis des créateurs qui ont comme idéal une mode tendance, guidée par l'idéologie d'un monde meilleur, qui respecte l'Homme, l'environnement et les précieux savoir-faire qui font la richesse de chaque culture.

Samedi 11 Octobre (ouverture au grand public)

SALLE LENÔTRE : 10h > 19h: ouverture des showrooms
SALLE SOUFFLOT :
10h > 13h : Conférences :
→ 10h > 11h30 : « Comment apprendre la mode éthique ? »
→ 11h30 défilé des lauréats concours étudiants « Wear Organic » + Gagnante du concours «El filo che unisce »
→ 11h50 > 13h : « Comment les consommateurs peuvent-ils repérer les vêtements éthiques ? »
→ 16h : Défilés
Focus Amérique Latine avec :
José Miguel Valdivia, Jenny Duarte (Pérou)
Carmen Rion (Mexique)
Luis Eduardo Gonzalès (Colombie)
→ 18h : Remise des prix EFS 2008 et Entreprendre la Mode Ethique avec La Redoute


Popular posts from this blog

If not now, then when?

Sometimes in the seeking I'm so overwhelmed by the possibilities that fear paralyses me and I feel like I can barely breathe. The weight of the gift is pressing down on my chest, and I don't know If I'll ever get through it. At this time in my life more than any other, or in fact for the first time in my life, I feel alone. Like a desert island, no ships breaking on my shore. And yet I know I need this. A simple time to gather my thoughts, a pause in time to find my way. But in the silence sometimes all I can hear is my heartbeat. That heavy muscle banging on a steel drum. And so I turn the music louder, to drown it out, wishing away the the thoughts that chase me. But when I dare, I stop and turn down the white noise, and hail to the Creator, I seek an audience with Him. I need more life breath to keep me here. Peace to transcend my weary thoughts. And as I look, in that moment, I see a glimpse of His reflected beauty. My friends, artists - creators - beating out the hu

Brand new Ernest shoulder bag from Andromeda Olsen Nalum

My new Ernest shoulder bag is now available online  http://www.alittlemarket.com/boutique/andromedaolsennalum-764503.html